Safety Tips for Winter Weather
In the event of cold snaps everyone finds ways to keep their home nice and cozy. Alot of times space heaters are used, so here are a few tips to keep you safe while using space heaters.
- Always make sure you have inspected the plugs before use.
- REMEMBER to turn the heater off if you are leaving the room or going to sleep.
- Proper placement of space heaters is very important, remember to keep it away from anything that can burn!
- Plug the space heaters into a wall socket and avoid using extension cords.
- When the heater is not in use make sure it is unplug.
SERVPRO of Vicksburg & Yazoo have highly trained and professional staff who are always willing to help when disaster strikes. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week 601-634-0909!!