Do's & Dont's for fire safety
Are you and your family aware of fire safety tips and have a plan in case of a fire in your home??
- Make sure there are smoke alarms on every level of your home and by bedroom doors.(Most house fires start in the middle of the night.)
- Always remember to keep anything that is medically needed beside your bed at night that can be grabbed easily.
- REMEMBER to have a fire escape plan that shows a way out of every room within the home.
- Don' forget every month make sure your smoke alarms are tested.
- Don't stop to call 911 until you and your family are out of the home and to safety.
SERVPRO Of Vicksburg & Yazoo 601-634-0909