Tips to Prevent Mold Growth
NO home or business owner likes to see Mold growth in their building or residence. There are several ways to prevent mold growth in your home or business. Here are some tips to help you:
- Control your indoor climate
- Keep a eye out for standing water
- Do not leave wet clothing around for more then two days.
- If the moisture becomes to much in your home, add a dehumidifier.
- Check for drainage problems around the home.
- Eliminate clutter in and outside of the home.
- Properly size your air conditioner unit to the size of your home.
- An indoor humidity monitor will help you keep track of the moisture in your home.
- Always check your air conditioning unit before turning it on for the season.
- Call a professional if you believe you may have any mold problem.
If you suspect you have mold growth in your home or business call SERVPRO of Vicksburg & Yazoo 601-634-0909and let us make it "Like it never even happened."