Helpful Tips To Prevent Mold Growth
To prevent excessive moisture that can lead to mold growth try these helpful tips:
- Install exhaust fans in bathroom and kitchen,use them while showering and cooking.
- Don't use carpet in bathrooms or kitchens
- If you have rugs in the bathroom make sure you hang them up to dry after they get damp.
- Clean up water spills promptly
- Routinely check under sinks, behind toilets and around appliances for any unnoticed leaks.
- Install dehumidifiers in areas with high humidity.
- Make sure your drain gutters are properly draining water away from your home.
- Use climate control in areas with high humidity to keep the humidity down.
If your home or business shows any signs of mold call the professionals at SERVPRO Of Vicksburg & Yazoo 601-634-0909 and let us make it look "Like it never even happened."