Tips to Prevent water damages in your home
Did you know that water damages are way more common then people realize and can be very devastating! Try these few tips to help prevent a water damage in your home or business:
- Have a plumber inspect and maintenance your hot water heater on a regular basis.
- Always replace hoses on any appliance at the first sign of wear and tear to prevent water leaking into your home.
- Pay close attention to your toilets.
- ANYTIME you encounter a leak immediately turn the water off!
- Also, remember if there is a basement in your home make sure you have a properly functioning pump.
If your home is invaded by water let our professionals take the headache off of your hands.Our professionals at SERVPRO of Vicksburg & Yazoo 601-634-0909 specializes in water extraction and uses the most up to date equipment to make the job look "Like it never even happened."